The EMCC is a unifying and inclusive body covering a wide spectrum of individuals and organisations from volunteering for the benefits of community, professional training and development, counselling, mentoring, executive coaching, life coaching, academic fields and psychology.
EMCC represents European standards, ethics and code of conduct with a view to assure quality of coaching, mentoring and supervision in the industry.
EMCC is run by volunteers with professional administrative support. Members are encouraged to volunteer and engage with EMCC to support
Benefits of membership at a glance
· Discounted participation in EMCC's Mentoring & Coaching Conferences
· Discounted cost for all accreditations
· Listing for individual coaches and/or mentors on EMCCs 'Find a Mentor/Coach' database
· Free subscription to International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching
· Communities of Practice
· World-wide networking with other mentors/coaches
· Local events in your country or region
· Opportunity to volunteer, contribute to, and influence the world of mentoring and coaching.
Services to members
· Guidelines for the application and representation of the EMCC professional standards
· Continuing education in topics of professional relevance
· eGroup Supervision
· Coach/Mentor-search directory (national/international)
· International Journal of Mentoring & Coaching
· International EMCC Coaching- and Coaching-Research Conference
· Volunteering as a Social Responsibility Coach/Mentor
· Community of Practice: Platform for shared learning
· Newsletter with relevant information on events, workshops and network activities
· Panel discussions with representatives from companies, training institutions, etc.
Membership for any individual enrolled in a secondary or tertiary institution.
Membership category for practitioners, coaches, mentors, trainers, supervisors, consultants, managers and other individuals with an interest in coach/mentoring.
What are the benefits of membership?